Friday 4 January 2013

2013, a year of planning

The run up to last Christmas taught me that my planning was off kilter and if I was to achieve what I had expected of myself in my head then I needed to get organised. So I sat down and put the paper all the projects I have ever wanted to complete but felt that I didn't have enough time to do.

For Christmas this year (I know we have only just packed away the last one...!) I'm aiming to make as many of the presents I give as possible. For starters, my children will be getting quilts as one of their main presents.

But for now the main things I want to do (or just finish) are:
  • Finish Swoon quilt
  • A ripple blanket
  • A granny square blanket both crocheted and patchwork
  • Finish my daughters Kina cardigan
No doubt the list will grow but I want to tick more stuff off than just start new projects and will be making a concerted effort to get through what's already 'on the go'. I also plan on getting to grips with my camera and taking more pictures, my new little obsession with instagram is at least getting more pictures taken. 

And having just been over at Emma's and seeing her memory jar, I think it's just what I need to remember those little moments of this year because 2012 passed me by in a blur!!

And now I'm up to date, today blog post will be up later on, right now though? Time for tea and toast!

Lots of love, Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment