Tuesday 1 January 2013

I had grand plans in 2012. Some which saw fruition and some which didn't. I go in 2013 with renewed vigour for the projects I want to do and the plans I have.

To kick start it all January is a time for me to set myself some challenges, something to focus the mind. I have today starts a photo a day challenge, which you can see on instagram #fmsphotoaday. My other challenges include a blog post a day, exercising daily and spending some time getting my life in order. All of this will hopefully enable to enjoy time at home doing what I love.

Tomorrow I'm going to have a look back over 2012 and everything it involved. And what I'll take from that year into this.

I hope everyone enjoyed their new years eve and have plenty of fun time ahead of them for 2013.

Lots of love, Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've done everything today, but excercise. Here's to a productive and crafty 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete