Wednesday 10 October 2012

WIP Wednesday

A real quickie because I am in the midst of wrapping presents and baking a cake for my daughters 6th birthday tomorrow (how did 6 happen so quickly??).

As mentioned in Monday's post, I have finished the cushions I had on the list over the weekend, and I've also basted (meaning it's ready to be quilted) the BIG quilt.

The past few days I've had delivery of fabric for a nursery bunting order, and have finally (FINALLY) got my mitts on the natural linen I needed to finish off my Dad's cushion that I started, oh, well, ages ago *cough*. So they shall be coming off the to do list shortly.

As I'm wrapping her presents, which this year are all store bought, I'm kicking myself and have made a pledge that next year she will more handmade things as she loves them as much as I do. That said, I had planned on making a slip for her new tablet she's getting, but since that hasn't arrived I haven't been able to, so I did have something planned, at least!

Hope you're all having a lovely evening. xx

PS - I'm taking christmas orders, if you're after gifts, or decoration of any kind, please message me and I'll see what I can come up with, but sooner rather than later as you know how busy this time of year can get and I'd hate to disappoint anyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment